We are pleased to announce that another software update is in the works, and is scheduled to be released on Tuesday, February 13th at 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST. Please note that your helpdesk will not be accessible during the scheduled window. All emails will be queued and delivered after the update has been completed.
The update includes a few new features and enhancements to our platform. Below is a short list of features, enhancements and fixes that will be included in the update.
- Added Group escalation – Automatically escalate tickets if a ticket in a group remains unassigned for a period of time. You can add up to (2) escalation notification.
- Added “None” support for Requester company in Event-based / Time-Based automation actions.
- Fixed favicon bug – which was causing trakdesk default favicon to display instead of user’s custom favicon
- When updating the assigned group of a ticket, notifications were being sent even if an agent is assigned to the ticket. This is no longer the case. If you are changing a ticket’s group from A to B, it will automatically remove the assigned agent (if any) from the ticket and send the ticket escalation notification. However, if an agent is assigned to the ticket at the time the group is changed, no email notification will be sent out.
- Fixed bug – Ticket group name not displaying in email notifications.
- Added new email template “Ticket unassigned in group”.
- Added “Agent” placeholders support for “Ticket assigned to group” email notification template.
- Fixed bug – Satisfaction survey email sometimes goes out immediately after a ticket is closed regardless if a delay is setup or not.
- Email commands: Added @assign[me] support.
- Added Hours since ticket assigned to agent condition in Event-based and Time-based automation
- Added Hours since ticket assigned to group condition in Event-based and Time-based automation
- Added SLA condition in Event-based and Time-based automation
- Fixed bug – SLA calculates incorrect response due and resolve within time.
- User Interface Improvements.
- Renamed “SLA violation” email notification template to “Ticket resolution overdue”
- Fixed bug – Sometimes when replying to tickets, additional empty lines are inserted into the rich text editor on “enter” key press.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. email@example.com