We are pleased to announce that another software update is in the works, and is scheduled to be released on August 8th 8:00 pm – 8:30 pm EST. The update includes a few new features and enhancements to our platform.
Here is a short list of features, enhancements and fixes that will be included in the update.
- Added BCC when replying to tickets
- Changed ticket source “System” to “Helpdesk”
- Ability to edit any ticket conversation
- Bug fix – When replying to a ticket, only the last 2 responses are displayed.
- Bug fix – Live browser notification
- Added message delimiter support. ##- Please type your reply above this line -##.
By default, when a customer responds to a ticket, Trakdesk parses the response and inserts only the message reply into the ticket. However, parsing just the reply of a message is complex, and is completely dependent on the customer email client, if the message is UTF-8 encoded and so on. In this update, we have added a message delimiter support. For customers that are facing the issue where as the entire message is inserted into the ticket, you can place the delimiter at the top of your email templates so Trakdesk can parse just the reply of the message.
- Allowing CSS styles in email messages parsing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. firstname.lastname@example.org