We are proud to announce that another huge software update is in the works, and is scheduled to be released on July 23rd The update includes many more features and enhancements to our platform.
Here is a short list of features and fixes that will be included in the update.
- Better calendar UI
- Google calendar integration.
Note: We have replaced the trakdesk calendar with google calendar. If you were previous using the built in trakdesk calendar, please See here for more information.
- Configure each calendar with its own display color
- Added Odd and Even ticket ID condition in satisfaction survey
- Filter reports by custom fields
- Filter reports by conditional drop-down fields
- Added custom fields data display in Helpdesk overview report
- Completely rebuild file attachment plugin with drag and drop and multiple select feature
- Microsoft OneDrive integration
- Fixed Google Drive attachment bug
- Fixed Favicon upload bug on Mac/Chrome browser
- Enhanced form builder UI
- Added conditional drop-down menu in form builder
- Join.me Integration
- Better canned responses handling
- Ability to add attachments to canned responses
- Added canned response and knowledge base articles when creating a new ticket
- Enhanced Teamviewer app integration – Now displays active sessions for each ticket
- Added conditional drop-down fields support in automation events, conditions and actions
- Added conditional drop-down fields support in placeholders
- Added Report drill-down to Agents summary and Group summary report
- Changed multiple ticket agents to Single. We did this because we will be launching a new feature called “Ticket watchers” which will be available in the August release.
- Ability to set default font for email notification templates
- Added report filter and export csv for security audit report
- Changed data export column names for custom fields from ‘cid Identifier’ to field label
- Replaced WYSIWYG editor with image upload support
- Auto save ticket replies
- 10 more language translations available
- Better CSS / HTML for print ticket
- Changed SAML X.509 certificate to SHA1 Fingerprint
- Start / Stop ticket time entry counter
- Added Brand specific ticket URL in placeholders
- Change custom ticket and requester field placeholders from CID [ticket.custom_field.c98] to Name [ticket.support_type].
- Added Image Viewer plugin for inline images in the customer support portal.
- Added “Add CC” to automation and macro actions.
- Fixed browser notification bug for custom domain / portals
- Fixed merged ticket message order bug
- Dashboard displayed incorrect count for tickets due today – Fixed.
- Integrate Auth0 SSO app
- Integrate ClearLogin SSO app
- Enhanced ticket filters – Preserve filters state
- Fixed live browser notification bug in safari
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. email@example.com
Cool stuff, quite some parts from my personal wishlist. Thanks Anand 🙂